Write for us
You’re welcome to write for TechInscribed.
How to write for us?
Step 1: To get started, send links to some of your previously published works using the contact form or email it to
After a quick review, your contributor account will be created. The credentials will be shared with you.
Step 2: You can then write your blog post and submit it for review. You can expect it to be reviewed in 2-5 working days.
To maintain the quality of content, we request you to adhere to the following guidelines.
- No plagiarism. All submitted posts will be checked for plagiarism.
- Only relevant content.
- Please do not repost the same content to a different publication.
- Content should be at least 1500 words.
- Only English.
- Do not add any unwanted external links.
- Keep the sentences as simple and short as possible.
- Use images wherever it suits.
- Do not add affiliate links or advertisements.
- Unique content will have a higher chance of getting published.