You’re welcome to write for TechInscribed.
How to write for us?
Step 1: To get started, register here to get your subscriber account.
Step 2: Send links to some of your previously published works using the contact form or email it to
firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address.
After a quick review, your subscriber account will be upgraded to a contributor account.
Step 3: You can then write your blog post and submit it for review. You can expect it to be reviewed in 2-5 working days.
To maintain the quality of content, we request you to adhere to the following guidelines.
- No plagiarism. All submitted posts will be checked for plagiarism.
- Please do not repost the same content to a different publication.
- Content should be at least 1500 words.
- Only relevant content.
- Only English.
- You can have a do-follow backlink to relevant content. Please try not to add the link in the first two paragraphs.
- Unique content will have a higher chance of getting published.
- Try to keep the wording as simple as possible.
- Try to use images wherever it suits.
- Do not add affiliates links or advertisements.